Helibeam Installation Specialists
In situations where masonry has cracked and failed, as a result of ground movement, weathering or increased loads or stresses, the unique Helibeam System provides stress-free horizontal bed-joint reinforcement which ties the masonry together with deep masonry beams which distribute and create the structural loads. Other ties and fixings provide lateral and vertical restraint to complete the system, which is applicable to all types of masonry structures.
For many situations the Helibeam System offers a structurally sound alternative, at significantly less cost than underpinning and other traditional repair methods. Overall disturbance to the ground, building and occupants is considerably reduced and after re-pointing and making good, the building is left virtually unmarked.
Approved Thor Helical Helibeam Installers
ASRS Preservation Ltd are approved installers of the Thor Helical Helibeam System and can offer Indemnified Design for most projects. We are also pleased to offer advice, make free site visits and propose structural repair programmes.
1. Reconnecting Party Walls With External Walls
2. Stabilising Bowed Walls Into Joist Ends
3. Repairing Separated Masonry
4. Reconnecting Internal Walls With External Walls
5. Repairing Brick Arch Lintels
6. Repairing Cracks Near Corners And Openings
7. Stabilising Bowed Walls Into Joist Sides
8. Creating Masonry Beams
9. Crack Stitching
10. Repairing Or Creating Flat Arch Lintels
11. Replacing Cavity Wall Ties
12. Ceiling Joist Pinning
ASRS Preservation Ltd have the expertise, experience and resources to design and complete
Helibeam Installation programmes for structures of all sizes.
Call Us Today on 01329 285892
to discuss your particular requirements.